Minnesota State Senate District 28 Jeremy Miller: Republican Party, Incumbent Senator Miller is the incumbent senator and is currently the youngest state senator in Minnesota history. Miller says he is, above all, concerned about helping the people of Minnesota. Miller says he supports the creation of jobs and promoting economic development, opposes larger government and supports high-quality education. Sarah Kruger: Democratic Party, Educator After a career in education, Kruger is now running for the state senate seat in Ddistrict 28 for Minnesota. Kruger says that, because of both her family history in farming as well as its importance in Minnesota, she supports farmers and legislation that is written to help them. Kruger also says she supports providing affordable health care, supports giving affordable COVID-19 treatment for everyone, supports the Rural Green Partnership and supports greater state funding for preschools across Minnesota.

Minnesota State Senate District 28   Jeremy Miller: Republican Party, Incumbent Senator   Miller is the incumbent senator and is currently the youngest state senator in Minnesota history. Miller says he is, above all, concerned about helping the people of Minnesota. Miller says he supports the creation of jobs and promoting economic development, opposes larger government and supports high-quality education.   Sarah Kruger: Democratic Party, Educator   After a career in education, Kruger is now running for the state senate seat in Ddistrict 28 for Minnesota. Kruger says that, because of both her family history in farming as well as its importance in Minnesota, she supports farmers and legislation that is written to help them. Kruger also says she supports providing affordable health care, supports giving affordable COVID-19 treatment for everyone, supports the Rural Green Partnership and supports greater state funding for preschools across Minnesota.

Ren Gennerman, Features Editor

Jeremy Miller: Republican Party, Incumbent Senator

Miller is the incumbent senator and is currently the youngest state senator in Minnesota history. Miller says he is, above all, concerned about helping the people of Minnesota. Miller says he supports the creation of jobs and promoting economic development, opposes larger government and supports high-quality education.

Sarah Kruger: Democratic Party, Educator

After a career in education, Kruger is now running for the state senate seat in District 28 for Minnesota. Kruger says that, because of both her family history in farming as well as its importance in Minnesota, she supports farmers and legislation that is written to help them. Kruger also says she supports providing affordable health care, supports giving affordable COVID-19 treatment for everyone, supports the Rural Green Partnership and supports greater state funding for preschools across Minnesota.

The opinions expressed in this paper are not necessarily those of Winona State University, the Minnesota State Colleges and University system, or the Winona State University student body.