International Dinner in photo review

Left+to+right%3A+first-year+Anna+Millerhagen%2C+sophomore+Nina+Horbik+and+sophomore+Nutsovanary+Puy+in+traditional+dress+at+Winona+State+University%E2%80%99s+31st+annual+International+Dinner+on+Saturday%2C+April+7.+Hosted+by+the+International+Club+in+East+Hall%2C+the+dinner+is+a+celebration+for+on-campus+international+diversity+with+cultural+foods%2C+performances+and+prizes.+Tickets+are+open+to+students+and+community+members+to+see+Winona+State+students+showcase+their+different+cultures.++++
Back to Article
Back to Article

International Dinner in photo review

Left to right: first-year Anna Millerhagen, sophomore Nina Horbik and sophomore Nutsovanary Puy in traditional dress at Winona State University’s 31st annual International Dinner on Saturday, April 7. Hosted by the International Club in East Hall, the dinner is a celebration for on-campus international diversity with cultural foods, performances and prizes. Tickets are open to students and community members to see Winona State students showcase their different cultures.

Natalie Tyler

Natalie Tyler

Natalie Tyler

Natalie Tyler, Photographer

Natalie Tyler
Kenneth Than & Brian Szto perform a Malaysian Silat/HipHop at the International Dinner on Saturday, April 7 in East Hall.

Natalie Tyler
Neelima Pandey used a dance solo to bridge the cultures of neighboring countries Nepal and India at the International Dinner on Saturday, April 7.

Natalie Tyler
Left to right: first-year students Kiaying Vang, Kristi Yang and Shengying Vue pose for a picture in the photo booth at the International Dinner in East Hall on Saturday, April 7.

Natalie Tyler
Left to right: Zach Ng, Yen Lee, Carissa Chin and Brian Szto perform an Indonesian song titled “Tetap Dalam Jiwa” at the International Dinner in East Hall, Saturday, April 7.

Natalie Tyler
Hmong-American students Isabella Xiong and Tuphong Lo, sang “Remember Me” from Pixar’s “Coco” at the 31st annual International Dinner.

Natalie Tyler
Amir Hossain, president of Winona State’s International Club addresses the crowd at the 31st annual International Dinner in East Hall on Saturday, April 7.

About the Writer
Natalie Tyler, Photographer

Natalie Tyler is a photographer for the Winonan. This is her first year in journalism.

Tyler is currently in her first year at Winona State...