Welcome back Warriors: a story in photos

Contributed by Amy Nelson

Emilia Duenow, one of the students that were a part of this year’s Welcome Crew, poses for a photo outside of Prentiss-Lucas while helping new and returning students move in on Tuesday, Aug. 21 during this year’s Move-In Day.

Nicole Girgen, Photo Editor

Natalie Tyler
Grace Florin practices a routine as a flyer during the Winona State Cheer Team’s tryouts in the McCowan Gymnasium on Thursday, Aug. 30.
Contributed by Amy Nelson
First-year students sit on campus during a picnic event for Welcome week on Tuesday, August 21. New students arrived a week early to accomodate to life at Winona State and learn the campus and area a bit more.
Nicole Girgen
Junior midfielder Kendyl Keay is congratulated by her teammates after scoring a goal against St. Catherine University in a scrimmage game on Wednesday, Aug. 29 in the Altra Credit Federal Union Stadium.
Natalie Tyler
Sophomores Hannah Hippensteel and Hailey Seipel run the Her-Campus Table during the Club Fair on Friday, Aug. 24. New students were able to view tables featuring the 100+ clubs Winona State offers.
Natalie Tyler
Fifth-year student Sam Scherrer auditions for the fall musical, Rocky Horror Picture Show, on the Vivian Fusillo Main Stage Theater on Wednesday, Aug. 29.