A season’s end: a story in photos

Players+charge+onto+the+field%2C+ripping+through+the+banner+for+the+last+time+this+year+on+Saturday%2C+Nov.+10.+This+game+served+as+senior+day+to+honor+players+and+cheerleaders+on+their+last+game+at+Winona+State.+The+Warriors+took+home+a+24-20+win+against+Concordia+University%2C+St.+Paul+bringing+the+season+record+to+eight+wins+and+three+losses.+

Nicole Girgen

Players charge onto the field, ripping through the banner for the last time this year on Saturday, Nov. 10. This game served as senior day to honor players and cheerleaders on their last game at Winona State. The Warriors took home a 24-20 win against Concordia University, St. Paul bringing the season record to eight wins and three losses.

Nicole Girgen, Photo Editor

Nicole Girgen
Students from the ROTC program at Winona State present the American flag during the national anthem in honor of Veterans Day at the last football game of the year.
Nicole Girgen
Senior wide receiver Elliot Cox reaches for the ball in one of the first attempts for a touchdown during the last game of the year against Concordia University, St. Paul. The warriors achieved a narrow 24-20 win, ending the season with a record of eight wins and three losses.
Nicole Girgen
Winona State football players overwhelm the Golden Bears with a group tackle during the final game of the year on Nov. 10 at Altra Federal Credit Union Stadium.
Nicole Girgen
Senior offensive lineman Colin Valley walk with his parents, Timothy and Colleen, during the parade of seniors for senior day on Saturday, Nov. 10.
Nicole Girgen
Senior Isaiah Frandsen leaps over a player from Concordia University, St. Paul, scoring the first touchdown of the last game of the season.