Horoscopes

Week of Sept. 4

Horoscopes

Shannon Galliart, Photographer

Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sept. 22)

This is going to be a great semester for you! You have much potential just waiting to be tapped into!

Libra (Sept. 23 to Oct. 22)

You may be on what seems like a winning streak this week. But be careful, what are you sacrificing in order to win?

Scorpio (Oct. 23 to Nov. 21)

You may feel like taking shortcuts is the way to go this semester. Be careful what shortcuts you take, sometimes working harder is also working smarter.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21)

You may be experiencing some indecision this week. Be patient, this will subside soon enough!

Capricorn (Dec. 22 to Jan. 19)

You may be feeling a lot of pressure and competition this week. Be willing to listen to other opinions and make compromises.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 18)

With the semester starting, you may find yourself focusing on the mistakes you made last semester. Don’t let these bog you down, let them motivate you instead!

Pisces (Feb. 19 to March 20)

You have done a lot of growing this year. Let that growth continue through the semester!

Aries (March 21 to April 19)

With the beginning of the new semester, you’re going to be very busy! Prioritize your work and maybe invest in a planner.

Taurus (April 20 to May 20)

This is going to be a very creative semester for you. Harness all that creative energy surrounding you!

Gemini (May 21 to June 20)

Lots of things in your life are shifting right now. Make a game plan to keep yourself on track.

Cancer (June 21 to July 22)

You have faced a lot of challenges recently. Now is the time to relax and take a breather. You will succeed.

Leo (July 23 to Aug. 22)

You completed a huge goal this week. Take time to celebrate!